# How to use Moodle connetction library in Joomla
Install and configure Moodle and Joomla- Install a JMoodle library in Joomla
- Go to your Moodle and create token for Joomla
- Set this token to JMoodle library in system plugin settings
How to create a Moodle web services token for JoomlaTo get a token, follow these steps:
- Create a special user in Moodle, on whose behalf Joomla will act in Moodle and access the REST API methods. Administration / Users / Accounts / Add User. Do not appoint this user as the site administrator.
- Create a role for a special Moodle user and assign her the necessary access rights in Administration / Users / Rights / Define roles. The presence or absence of accesses in this section (role context and rights) will affect the work with some REST API methods. The access rights required for the methods are visible at the stage of adding functions for the web service.
- Create an External service in Administration / Server / Web Services / External Services.
- After creating an external service from the list of external services, go to the functions of the created service and add the REST API methods necessary for the integration to work. Add the core_webservice_get_site_info method in order to see in Joomla that the integration really works, as well as a list of methods available for the REST API.
- Create a token in Administration / Server / Web Services / Tokens for a specially created user from under whom Joomla will access the REST API.
If you have done everything correctly, you will see a list of available Moodle REST API methods in your Joomla
# How to make a request to Moodle webservices from Joomla via REST API?
$moodle = new JMoodle();
* Request method.
* @param string $method Moodle REST API method
* @param array $data data for Moodle REST API method
* @return array
$result_jmoodle = $moodle->request('core_webservice_get_site_info');
More info on docs page or GitHub
How to install Joomla WT JMoodle Library Extension
You can install Joomla WT JMoodle Library Extension via Joomla Installer.
Follow the steps below:
- Download the Joomla WT JMoodle Library Extension package from the official website.
- Login to your Joomla website's administrator dashboard.
- Go to the "Extensions" tab and select "Manage" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Upload Package File" tab and select the Joomla WT JMoodle Library Extension package that you downloaded.
- Click the "Upload & Install" button to install the extension.
- You will see a confirmation message when the installation is complete.
That's it! You can now use Joomla WT JMoodle Library Extension on your Joomla website.
Joomla WT JMoodle Library Language Files
Is Joomla WT JMoodle Library not available in your language?
We understand that not all extensions come equipped with language files, which can make it difficult for non-English speakers to fully utilize them. That's where our Language File Creation service comes in.
ExtensionPlazza has now introduced a new feature to help Joomla users worldwide:
With our Joomla Extension Translation Tool, you no longer have to worry about language barriers preventing you from using the Joomla extensions you need. Our tool allows you to easily translate Joomla WT JMoodle Library Language Files to any language you require, making it easier than ever before to use Joomla extensions in your preferred language.
Joomla WT JMoodle Library Extension Customization
Do you need Joomla WT JMoodle Library to do more than what it currently offers? Our expert team can help you extend or customize Joomla WT JMoodle Library to meet your specific needs and requirements.
At ExtensionPlazza, we specialize in Joomla extension development and customization, and we are committed to providing exceptional services to our clients. We have extensive experience working with Joomla and related technologies, and we can help you create a solution that is tailored to your unique business requirements.
Whether you need a
- custom integration,
- additional features,
- or a complete overhaul of the extension
Contact us today to learn more about our extension customization and extension development services, and how we can help you take your project to the next level.
You can reach us through the following channels:
Free Extension of March 2024
Each month, ExtensionPlazza brings you a
Premium Joomla Extension developed by ExtensionPlazza exclusively for our valued visitors
Get the download link to your email inbox right now!
No reviews for this extension yet.